Search This Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

The world of Furniture

The world of furniture has never fascinated me. For me furniture was just an assembly of some wooden pieces for sitting or lying down. It was when I actually started my career with a furniture e-tailer did I start noticing how wonderful the furniture world can be. From white to red to brown furniture it is a world of color and design.
Here I would like to share some interesting pieces from one of my favorite client- Dooleys furniture. Their product range includes not just furniture for your bedroom and living but also accessories like floor mats and rugs, clocks etc. One of their speciality is White furniture. Whether it is white bed or white dressing table, you will find it in this wonderful store. Check out their collection at http://www.dooleysfurniture.com
                  
Shabby chic dressing table and mirror
Chateu white painted 5ft upholstered bed

No comments:

Post a Comment